Why Face Shields?
· Face shields actively slow down the spread of infection among frontline workers
· They are inexpensive to produce in large quantities
· They extend the shelf life of masks, keeping them usable for longer
· They act as a shield against coughs and sneezes from close proximity work
· They can be used without masks as a barrier of protection
We are working in collaboration with local businesses with laser cutting technology and volunteers who are dedicating time to manufacture, assemble, coordinate and deliver face shields to healthcare providers on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are using GetUsPPE’s centralized platform to verify requests and deliver PPEs where most needed.